Apr 4, 2011

Mecaf, Monster, Lobster!

Spring/ Summer is slowly starting to claw and bite its way back here in New England, and it looks like this is going to be a busy couple of months for me. 

In May I'll be attending the Maine Comic Arts Festival, where I'll be sharing a table with fellow Illustration Ninjas, Ellen Crenshaw and Chad King

I wanted to paint an original illustration for the con and so it became excuse to draw a lobster monster and pirates!  Keep checking in for progress pics.

Then in June I'll be attending the Illustration Master Class. I can't properly describe how psyched I am to attend this star studded workshop so I'll simply whisper Boris freaking Vallejo....

Finally, August = The International SCBWI conference in Los Angeles. Megan and I have been busy working on a picture book that is very dear to us, and we can't wait to talk to and be inspired by fellow Illustrators and writers. 


Shelley Whiting said...

Your sketchbooks and fun and I love the energetic line work. Very beautiful stuff. said...

Thanks Shelley! Your ball point pen work looks like a lot of fun!

Blog Archive